Sunday, July 17, 2016

Photons "feed" on momentum that an object in motion is not even aware it has. No energy is transmited though space via a photon . It is just code.

If I had magic powers to do this.....A car moving at 65 mph has a bowling ball in the front seat. The car stops suddenly and the bowling ball flies though the windshield because it had no seat belt. No magic required for that one . But what if I want to make the bowling ball in the front seat fly out the back window as the car is moving? That's where I need the special magic. I stop the ball with the momentum it has in the car running forward and not stopping at 65 mph.... If I can stop the bowling ball it will seem to fly out the window and then drop to the ground probably rolling in the same direction slowly as the car because it hit the back window to escape. How do I stop the bowling ball independently of the moving car? Possibly I can do it with a very high powered laser because photons can do this to sub atomic particles. I don't think any physicists out there will agree with me but I am 100 percent correct. Photons actually slow down sub atomic particles they intercept and the degree to which they slow down is based on the frequency and wave properties along the entire EM spectrum. It is an Einstein Relativity killer . That's because photons have no mass and that's because the whole story includes space and time and the frames of reference physics. The thing about subatomic particles including electrons is they have set set charges and set connections which is why this effect results in changes in angular momentum. In terms of time and space it would seem that photons can slow parts mater down just like the bowling ball that is in relationship to the motion of the car carrying it. I might be able to perform a laser experiment with something much more massive than an electron to show it is true. I can already do it with electrons. If I can do it with a bowling ball I could create a source of energy that has nearly infinite availability except that it takes substantial energy to generate enough photons to apply it and you do much more physical work than what you net in photon energy equivalence.

No comments:

Post a Comment