Thursday, January 28, 2016

Unbelievable. I just stopped all photons in the universe in their place--froze them by changing the speed of light constant to zero by contacting their vacuum central authority....

So  what happens if I find a way to stop the speed of light in the entire universe?  Reviewing the theories of general and special relativity you see how integral the constant speed of light is to the whole thesis.  No mater what the velocity of mater is the impact of intercepting photons is going to have the same exact "force"  though I now consider it not a force but a coded persuasion.  So instead of building a giant super collider to find the underlying fabric of the vacuum of space, I find a way to use coded photons along spectral lines to send a message to the cosmos itself to stop every photon in it's place immediately.  (yes I may have just done it!)  Did you notice the effect?   So you are skeptical.  He can't do that.  What central authority in the universe controls all of the photons?  It must be far far away beyond our galaxy....?  Well no. As the main proponent of the study of vacuumology it seems to me that the central authority of the entire universes is one unit of empty vacuum space in the entire cosmos.  So lets say the super collider researches do discover some underlying geometry,or as Einstein called it symmetry of space, then I should be able immediately ,where ever I am in the universe, to access the central authority that will stop all photons in their place.  This is not just a thought experiment.  I propose actually proving it possible with a live experiment.  Does this mean I can also stop all the kinetic energy in the universe at the same time?  I can't say yet because mater occupies the vacuum and defines it but it is not clear if there can be any central control for mater in kinetic states --the normal for mater.  Photons if they travel in linear or curved pathways according to Einstein, require that open vacuum .distances between spots of mater in the universe is where photons travel rather inside solid mater in which they behave differently--slowing down or even disappearing or transforming to lower energy levels.  Stopping photons in their tracks  means your eye will see exactly the last thing you saw or have no input data at all. Still there would be no way to detect photons in space.  very curious. The photons themselves may have no sense of moving at all even when they are.  I rather doubt the universe's structure changes at all freezing photons in their place.  I have to do the experiment again. Don't worry you are not going to die.  I just did it and you survived if you are reading this.

What I want to do is change the frame or reference for observing photons if you understand my discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment